Monday 5 September 2011

Hiya!

Welcome to my new blog. This will be primarily for my more personal, non-movie review writings. I hope you enjoy reading my posts and if you become a regular, be sure to follow this blog. You will be listed under 'Cool People', so there is definitely a big incentive. I'll post short stories sometimes and general blog updates other times on how life is going.

Why the change from Wordpress to Blogspot? Honestly, most of my friends are on here so I figure to go with the crowd.

Since this will be counted as one of those 'life' blog updates, I should discuss something related to my life at the moment. I have to get up in six to six and a half hours for university.

Happy reading!

P.S. There is a special easter egg located conspicuously on this page. See if you can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment